Monday, June 04, 2007

M1 Tournament Results; Badgers in Vienna

#1 posting 6.4.2007
your daily dose of girls volleyball news & information

M1 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
M1 held a JO tournament this past weekend and Hutchinson 14s won the 14/13 tournament on Saturday.
On Sunday Chaska 161s took the title in the 15/16 level.

The two photos are of the M1 14 Green team as they faced Hutchinson in the 8 am tournament opener. They are of two different servers. I now have a new camera and I am hoping that the photos will be better than what I put up last fall. These two were the best of the bunch. I like the one on the left as the ball is frozen. The one on the right isn't as frozen.




BADGERS IN VIENNA
Caity DuPont has the latest journal entry as the Wisconsin Badgers continue their trip across Europe.

Thanks to the readers for providing this site good information. If you have news, go to my profile and email me.

Next up: tomorrow.