Wednesday, November 08, 2006

State Tournament Build Up

#2 posting 11.8.2006
your daily dose of girls volleyball news & information

TOURNAMENT PREVIEW
I already gave you the picks in the upcoming state touranment, now here is the StarTribune's take on the upcoming tournament including players to watch, most of which were on the all metro team (if they were a metro team).
They have a feature on Lake of the Woods and their coach Laurie Bitter who was banned from this year's postseason.

Tomorrow I should be at the tournament for the duration. I was not bright enough to get a press pass. I missed out by 23 minutes. The deadline was high noon on Monday, and I didn't get around to checking until 12:23. That means I will not be taking my computer with and updating as the games are done. I will be providing information not found in the general media, but it will be after I get home.
You can check the action from the MSHSL site.

next up: tomorrow morning before the tournament.